Monday, October 29, 2012

November Menu


Meal planning is something that I really enjoy as long as I do it in advance...like, way in advance.  I like to plan 2 months at a time.  At a minimum I have to do one month...if I don't then life gets stressful and expensive! By planning that far in advance I can stock up on things as they go on sale and it's easier to make, and stick to, grocery lists.  I shop once per week...usually on Sunday.  We do not do a left overs night unless we have tons of them...most leftovers are taken for lunches throughout the week.

The Bussan family menu for November...

I've tried to put links to recipes where I could.  Our focus these days is eating out less and keeping the variety from day to day.

So here we go!

1  -  Biscuits and Gravy
(http://allrecipes.com/recipe/super-sausage-gravy/  I shake in a little Cayenne Pepper to give it a little zing!)
2  -  Crepes
  (Dinner & Movie night...my pick!  We are watching Beauty and the Beast so I went with "French" food!)
(http://allrecipes.com/recipe/basic-crepes/  I will fill them with bananas and Nutella..top them with whipped cream)

3  -  (Meeting my parents for dinner)
4  -  Marinated Flank Steak
5  -  Corn Dog Muffins
6  -  Quesedillas
7  -  Baked Potato Soup (Slow Cooker)
(http://pearls-handcuffs-happyhour.blogspot.com/2011/03/outback-aint-got-nothin-on-me.html  Seriously...if you try ONE new recipe this month do this one...insanely good!)
8  -  ?? (Seattle trip - mom watching Aidyn)
9  -  ?? (Seattle trip - mom watching Aidyn)
10 -  ??(Seattle trip - mom watching Aidyn)

11 -  Fish Fillets & Rice
12 -  Taco Salad
13 -  Kielbasa Bow Tie*
14 -  Chicken Cordon Bleu*
15 -  Grilled Cheese & Tomato Soup
16 -  (Aidyn's Dinner & Movie night)
17 -  Ham & Cheese Pretzel Bites*


18 -  Salisbury Steak (Slow Cooker)
(http://www.wrinkledmommy.com/2011/08/salisbury-steak-in-the-crockpot/#comment-1786  This looks HORRIBLE.  But the taste...OMG...I don't even LIKE Salisbury steak and I love this...)
19 -  "daddy" eggs
20 - Spaghetti & Meatballs
21 -  Chicken Crescent Casserole
22 -  Thanksgiving dinner...Turkey & all the fixins!
23 -  Pizza
24 -  Sausage Pancake Bites*

25 -  Lasagna Soup*
26 -  Cupcake Pizzas*
27 -  Blender French Toast*
28 -  Caesar Pasta Bake
29 -  Beef Pot Roast (Slow Cooker)
30 -  (Dave's Dinner & Movie night)

*indicates new recipe...  Most found on Pinterest. (Follow my boards!  http://pinterest.com/jennifer_bussan/) Some found in various magazines!

Happy eating!!!  I have December completed and hope to get it up in the weeks to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment